The key to successfully making improvements is through the active participation of staff teams involved in the Program. It will be the doctors, nurses, Aboriginal health workers, practice managers and administrative support staff that will be implementing the improvements in their practices and services. It is their combined effort, commitment, energy and initiative that make the Program a success.
What are the benefits?
- Better health outcomes for patients
- New approaches for chronic disease management into a busy workplace
- Improved team dynamics and working environment
- Improved business performance and best practice care through the better use of clinical and business systems
- A culture of quality improvement that is transferable to other aspects of the business and patient care
- Alignment with the quality improvement component of the 4th edition accreditation standards for general practice
- Access to RACGP Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Points
Medicare Local Quality Improvement Partnership Medicare Local Recruitment Flyer – Example – 2015
||Download||Medicare Local Quality Improvement Partnership Medicare Local Recruitment Flyer|
Program Recruitment Flyer – Example – 2015
||Download||Example of a Program Recruitment Flyer|